Here are some events that Cheri is hoping to attend over the next few weeks.
Tuesday, May 23:
- Gallery 1313: Fantasy Fashion Show: Gallery 1313 is thrilled to again host its annual fundraiser the Fantasy Fashion Show. This runway fusion of wearable art blends art and fashion and has been a crowd pleaser for all attending since 1998. Gallery 1313, 1313 Queen St. West, 7:00 – 11:00 pm
Friday, May 26:
- Swansea Spring Fling: Swansea Community Centre, 15 Waller Ave., 8:30 pm – 12:30 am
Saturday, May 27:
- Inorganic Market: Bring your TVs, computers, phones and other unused electronics for safe disposal. Collected material is sent to ADL Process, a Toronto based, Ontario Electronic Stewardship (OES) processor. This free community event is provided by ADL Process Electronics Recycling, TD Friends of the Environment Foundation, and Toronto Public Library. Jane/Dundas Library, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Junction Farmers Market Begins: The Junction Farmers Market provides local, sustainably produced fresh foods in ways that build community, support local food growers and producers, and promote access to healthy food for all. Repeats weekly all summer long. Junction Train Platform, 2960 Dundas Street W.
- Copernicus Lodge Auxiliary Huge Spring Yard Sale: Copernicus Lodge, 66 Roncesvalles Ave., 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Saturday, June 3:
- Masons Celebrate 300 Years of Freemasonry with Open House: West Toronto Masonic Temple 151 Annette Street, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm